Forum

April Contest - Win a DSN Tee Shirt, A Tigers Hat and a Pair of Tigers Tickets!  

Jeff Bilbrey

Welcome! If you are coming to us from the contest page - Please introduce yourself below and share your favorite Tigers memory for an additional 5 entries to the contest! 

Edited: 1 month  ago

-= If you ain't first, you're last =-

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2017 12:03 am
jg_m0n3y186

My name is Jason Garrison, I am die hard Detroit and Wolverine sports fan. One of my favorite memories as a Tigers fan was attending my 1st Tigers postseason game ever in 2006. That was the night we clinched the ALDS against the Yankees that evening. The celebration at the end was crazy. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2017 4:22 pm
jetgop

My name is John Trigueiro. John Trigueiro. I'm a Christian Conservative who believes in Faith, Family, and Freedom. Ashford Summa Cum Laude Grad (BA-History BA-Political Science and Government). Norwich Grad student MA History. I'm a lover of all Detroit sports (Lion's, Tiger's, Redwing's, & Piston's ) as well as a fan of all Michigan and Miami sports.

My greatest tigers memory is game 5 of the 1984 World Series. My family all gathered around to watch the game. The feeling as though something huge was about to happen filled our home. I was still a kid and to see our team clinch the World Series. We might not have been the overzealous fans downtown, but, the Gibson HR in the bottom of the 8th had our house errupted with joy. We love our Tiger's! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2017 12:59 am

Working

Please Login or Register