In 2010, Detroit Sports Nation started in the same way many a great night has, in a dimly lit bar over a couple beers.
From that one night, where a simple idea to present sports news from a fan’s perspective was hashed out over a table of beer and peanuts to the grand scope of everything that Detroit Sports Nation encompasses today, is simply mind-blowing.
With a strong focus on local teams, Detroit Sports Nation beat writers are dedicated to bringing everything from breaking news to scores and schedules to the masses. Each member of the DSN Writing Team works tirelessly and completely volunteer, they do it out of their love of the game; there is something to say about that.
Since day one DSN has had a powerful social presence. Find out more about where you can find us online.
- Facebook Page launched April 1, 2010
- Website Launched May 1, 2010
- First 1000 Facebook Fans – April 7, 2010
- Facebook Fans reach 30,000+ January, 2011
- Facebook Fans reach 116,750+ November 2014
- Facebook Fans reach 164,000+ November 2015
- Facebook Fans reach 210,000+ November 2019
- Website receives record amount of page views – 4.6 million – October 2015
- Website receives record amount of page views – 4.8 million – October 2019
- Website receives record amount of page views – 7.8 million – November 2019
The wizard behind the curtain
Jeff Bilbrey – email@example.com Co-Founder of Detroit Sports Nation – Designer, Coder and Social networking guru. Jeff Bilbrey brings a wealth of Gorilla marketing and community management experience to the table. Jeff Bilbrey manages the day to day operations of Detroit Sports Nation and oversees all content delivery systems, ad networks, and social platforms.
Detroit Sports Nation LLC.
PO Box 210881
Auburn Hills, MI 48321