Inside the Article:
When I turned on the Pro Bowl Games earlier in the week, the thought went through my head that I really hope one of our Detroit Lions players does not suffer an injury doing something crazy. Well, it appears as if the four Lions players who participated are good to go but the same cannot be said for Cleveland Browns DE, Myles Garrett. According to Tom Pelissero, Garrett is believed to have suffered a dislocated toe while competing in today's games. Thankfully, X-rays came back negative.
Why it Matters for Myles Garrett and Cleveland Browns
Obviously, you never want to see any player get hurt at a meaningless event, but the good news is that it is the offseason, and Garrett has plenty of time to get healed up for the 2023 season.
- During his six-year career in Cleveland, Garrett has been selected to 4 Pro Bowls
- Garrett has been one of the best defensive ends in the NFL since joining the league
Garrett By the Numbers
Since entering the league, Garrett has had some pretty nice accomplishments and posted some sick numbers.
Career Accomplishments and Awards
- 2× First-team All-Pro (2020, 2021)
- 2× Second-team All-Pro (2018, 2022)
- 4× Pro Bowl (2018, 2020−2022)