The Detroit Lions slate of opponents for the 2017 season appears to be a bit tougher than last season.
The NFL has announced every team’s 16-game schedule for next year, though the official weekly schedule hasn’t been released. The Detroit Lions will be facing teams that in total put up a .469 win percentage, tied for 21st out of the 32 teams. Last season, the Lions opponents in total recorded a .465 win percentage, good for 27th out of 32.
The Denver Broncos will have 2017’s toughest strength of schedule (.578), while the Indianapolis Colts have the easiest (.424).
Here are the opponents that the Lions will face in 2017, in alphabetical order:
- Arizona Cardinals (7-8-1 2016 record)
- Atlanta Falcons (11-5 2016 record)
- Carolina Panthers (6-10 2016 record)
- Chicago Bears (3-13 2016 record)
- Cleveland Browns (1-15 2016 record)
- Green Bay Packers (10-6 2016 record)
- Minnesota Vikings (8-8 2016 record)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (11-5 2016 record)
- Baltimore Ravens (8-8 2016 record)
- Chicago Bears
- Cincinnati Bengals (6-9-1 2016 record)
- Green Bay Packers
- Minnesota Vikings
- New Orleans Saints (7-9 2016 record)
- New York Giants (11-5 2016 record)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-7 2016 record)