The College Football Playoff committee’s final rankings of the season have been unveiled, and in a season that was routinely disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic, there were a few usual suspects in the Top 4.
The 10-1 Notre Dame Fighting Irish will take on 11-0 Alabama in the Rose Bowl, while 10-1 Clemson and 6-0 Ohio State will battle in the Sugar Bowl.
Despite losing the ACC title game against Clemson, Notre Dame earned their spot based on wins over Clemson and North Carolina.
The final rankings:
1. Alabama (11-0) Last week: 1
2. Clemson (10-1) Last week: 3
3. Ohio State (6-0) Last week: 4
4. Notre Dame (10-1) Last week: 2
5. Texas A&M (8-1) Last week: 5
6. Oklahoma (8-2) Last week: 10