Detroit native and comedy icon best known for his work on Comedy Central’s “Key & Peele” Keegan-Michael Key joined Fox Sports 1’s morning debate show “Undisputed” to talk about the Detroit Lions. Though the thumbnail for the video below shows Key dishing about the Dallas Cowboys, the Lions talk is conveniently placed at the very beginning of the video so you don’t have to jump around to find it.
Some cliff notes from Keegan-Michael Key’s appearance:
- Excited about Matthew Stafford, Marvin Jones Jr, and Kenny Golladay in the future.
- Disappointed in the job Matt Patricia has done with the defense.
- Not ready to part ways with Matthew Stafford.
- He has a relationship with owner Martha Ford.
- He likes the job Bob Quinn has done as General Manager.
What did you make of Key’s comments and do you agree with him?