Inside the Article:
We are now less than a week away from watching Jalen Hurts and the NFC Champion Philadelphia Eagles take on Patrick Mahomes and the AFC Champion Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LVII. On paper, it seems as if we are in for a close game, but the official Madden NFL 23 simulation believes otherwise. On Monday, ESPN released an article on the official Madden NFL 23 simulation for Super Bowl LVII, and that sim is calling for a blowout.
Madden simulation predicts Super Bowl LVII blowout
According to the official Madden NFL 23′ simulation, the Eagles will easily defeat the Chiefs this coming Sunday. In fact, the simulation believes Philly will defeat K.C. by a score of 31-17. During the game, which was even at halftime, Hurts led the way for the Eagles with three total touchdowns.
Super Bowl LVII Madden Simulation: By the Numbers
We are certainly hoping for a close Super Bowl, but this particular simulation believes that the Eagles will eventually pull away for a two-touchdown win. Here are some of the stats from the simulation.
- The game was tied 10-10 at halftime
- Hurts completed 26 of 33 passes for 282 yards and 2 TDs
- Hurts rushed 10 times for 88 yards and a TD
- Hurts was named Super Bowl LVII MVP
- Mahomes completed 29 of 39 passes for 249 yards and a TD to go along with an interception