When it comes to the NFL mock draft, it is always fun to scroll through and look at what the so-called experts believe every team in the league will do with their first-round pick. Heck, some of these people even put together a full seven-round mock draft which features each and every pick in the entire draft for every team!
Let me tell you something. Those seven-round mocks may be fun to look at but they are a complete waste of time to write as one trade or unexpected pick can throw things off quickly.
That being said, since I had multiple requests, I figured it would be fun to put together my one and only 2021 NFL mock draft for the first 10 picks of the first round.
So, here you go!
*Note, I am not going to mess around with trades, though I do believe there will be a few in the first round, including one involving the Detroit Lions.
1) Jacksonville Jaguars – QB Trevor Lawrence
2) New York Jets – QB Zach Wilson
3) San Francisco 49ers (from HOU through MIA) – QB Mac Jones
4) Atlanta Falcons – QB Trey Lance
5) Cincinnati Bengals – OT Penei Sewell
6) Miami Dolphins (from PHI) – WR Ja’Marr Chase
7) Detroit Lions – OT Rashawn Slater
8) Carolina Panthers – TE Kyle Pitts
9) Denver Broncos – QB Justin Fields
10) Dallas Cowboys – CB Patrick Surtain II
Nation, how do you think the Top 10 picks will play out?