If you have following some of the professional sports which have returned to action, you have probably come across quite a few stadiums that feature cardboard cutouts of fans and celebrities which are ‘seated' where fans generally would be sitting.
Now, the Detroit Lions have announced they will be doing the same as they are giving fans the opportunity to purchase personalized cutouts which will be seated at Ford Field during the 2020 season.
From Detroit Lions:
There will be a limited number of cutouts available for purchase. Orders will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Fans will not have the option to select their own seat however, the earlier you purchase your cutout, the closer to the field your cutout will be! Images must be submitted and approved at least 7 days prior to the game. Orders processed after this time period will be installed for the next home game.
Cutouts must be purchased by September 7 at 5PM EST to reserve a seat at the September 13 game against the Chicago Bears.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Watch a game next to Hall of Famer Barry Sanders! Give your cutout fan the ultimate game day experience to cheer on the Lions next to a Barry Sanders cutout during a home game this season!
- Only one fan cutout per game will have the opportunity to sit with Barry Sanders' cutout
- Your cutout and Barry Sanders' cutout will watch the game from exclusive seats above the tunnel
- A photo of your cutout next to Barry Sanders' at the game you purchase will be taken and autographed by Barry Sanders then mailed to you
- Purchase this one game option for $1,000. Cutout will also remain in the stadium all other games.
- Option is available to purchase when you select the “Entire 2020 Season” option