By posting or submitting material to this page (“Submission”), you grant to Detroit Sports Nation LLC. a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable (in whole or in part) worldwide right and license in any and all media now known or later developed, to use, publish, reproduce, display, modify, transmit digitally, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit such Submission (including, without limitation, any names, voices, likenesses, performances and actions contained therein) for any purpose whatsoever (including, without limitation, advertising, commercial, promotional and publicity purposes) in Detroit Sports Nation’s discretion without additional notice, attribution or consideration to you or to any other person or entity.
You certify that you are the original author or creator of your Submission (except as expressly indicated otherwise), that neither the permission nor consent of any other person or entity is required to enable Detroit Sports Nation to legally use your Submission in accordance with this license, and that Detroit Sports Nation’s use of your Submission in accordance with this license will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any person or entity. You agree to forever release and discharge Detroit Sports Nation and its licensees from any and all claims you may have in connection with Detroit Sports Nation’s use of your Submission in accordance with this license. You agree that this authorization contains the full and complete understanding between Detroit Sports Nation and you regarding Detroit Sports Nation’s use of your Submission and cannot be modified except by a document signed by Detroit Sports Nation and you. You further certify that you have read the foregoing, fully understand its meaning and effect, and intend to be legally bound by its terms.
- We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, in addition to our other remedies, terminate, discontinue, suspend and/or restrict the account/profile or ability to access, visit, and/or use the Service of users who infringe the copyright rights of others, and we may choose to remove, delete, erase, or disable access to Content deemed to be infringing. It is our policy to terminate the access of repeat infringers.
- If you have reason to believe that your Content has been copied and/or is accessible on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Service contains links or other references to another site, application, destination or service that contains Content or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us by providing a document via fax, first class U.S. mail, or e-mail that includes the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to our copyright agent set forth below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at the Service are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Service;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate such copyrighted work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to enable us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- IMPORTANT: MISREPRESENTATIONS MADE IN A NOTICE CLAIMING THAT CONTENT OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING VIOLATES THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT AND MAY EXPOSE YOU TO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES (INCLUDING COSTS AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES). COURTS HAVE FOUND THAT YOU MUST CONSIDER COPYRIGHT DEFENSES, LIMITATIONS OR EXCEPTIONS BEFORE SENDING A NOTICE. ACCORDINGLY, IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHETHER CONTENT RESIDING ON OUR SERVICE INFRINGES YOUR COPYRIGHT, WE SUGGEST THAT YOU FIRST CONTACT AN ATTORNEY. IN ADDITION, PLEASE DETERMINE WHETHER THE CONTENT YOU ARE SENDING A NOTICE ABOUT IS ACTUALLY RESIDING ON OUR SERVICE BEFORE SENDING THE NOTICE.
- Copyright Agent:
Charles Mancini Mancini Schreuder Kline PC Phone: (586) 218-3568 28225 Mound Road Fax: (586) 751-7203 Warren, MI 48092
Note: Only copyright complaints should be sent to agent. No other communications will be accepted or responded to.
PLEASE NOTE: THE INFORMATION WE PRESENT HERE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE